当前位置 首页 纪录片 《大自然在说话》

大自然在说话

类型:纪录片美国2015

主演:朱莉娅·罗伯茨,哈里森·福特,凯文·史派西,爱德华·诺顿,佩内洛普·克鲁兹,罗..

导演:内详

剧情介绍

-->剧情介绍:由保护国际创作的《自然对话》系列公益电影在美国上映,得到了公众的持续关注和支持。该系列影片是第一部以自然元素为“第一人”描述自然与人类关系的环保影片。以其独特的视角和新颖的表达方式,获得了8位国际一线好莱坞明星的支持。 《自然在说话》系列公益电影项目4月登陆中国。现在,七部系列公益电影的中国版已经来到中国。从4月8日起,它将以每周一个的频率出现在中国观众面前。姜文丽、葛优、姜文、周迅、濮存昕、陈建斌、汤唯七位国内有影响力的演员为该片配音,助力环保活动。 《自然说起》系列公益片创意十足,以“自然不需要人类,人类需要自然”为口号,由苹果广告创意奇才李克洛(LeeClow)创作制作。 8个精美系列公益视频,涵盖大自然、雨林、陆地、海洋、珊瑚礁、水、花、红木。该非盈利电影项目得到了好莱坞一线明星的大力支持,包括朱莉娅·罗伯茨、哈里森·福特、凯文·史派西、艾德·诺顿、彼得

彩色字体为视频(分别对应中、英版本)和演员链接

Nature 大自然(蒋雯丽配音)

Some call me nature.

有人称我为大自然。

Others call me “Mother Nature.”

也有人叫我“大自然母亲”。

I've been here for over 4.5 billion years.

我在这里已经超过45亿年。

22,500 times longer than you.

是你们人类存在时间的22500倍。

I don't really need people. But people need me.

我真的不需要人类。但人类需要我。

Yes, your future depends on me.

是的,你的未来取决于我。

When I thrive, you thrive. When I falter, you falter. Or worse.

如果我繁盛,你们也将繁盛。如果我衰败,你们也会衰败或者更糟。

But I've been here for eons.

但我已经永世存在于此。

I have fed species greater than you. And I have starved species greater than you.

我养育过比你们强大得多的物种。我也曾让比你们强大得多的物种因饥饿而亡。

My oceans. My soil. My flowing streams. My forests.

我的海洋。我的土壤。我的河流。我的森林。

They all can take you or leave you.

它们都可以左右人类的存在。

How you choose to live each day, whether you regard or disregard me, doesn't really matter to me.

你们如何选择每天的生活,是否在意我还是无视我,我都不在乎。

One way or the other. Your actions will determine your fate. Not mine.

不管怎样,你们的行为决定了你们的命运,不是我的。

I am nature. I will go on. I am prepared to evolve.

我是自然。我会继续下去。我随时准备进化。

Are you?

而你们呢?


Ocean 海洋 (姜文配音, 哈里森·福特配音)

I am the ocean. I'm water. I'm most of this planet. I shaped it.

我是海洋,我是水,我覆盖了大部分地球。我创造了它。

Every stream, every cloud, and every rain drop. It all comes back to me.

每一条河,每一朵云,每一滴雨,都将回到我的怀抱。

One way or another, every living thing here needs me.

不管怎样,地球上所有的生物都需要我。

I'm the source. I'm what they crawled out of.

我是源头,所有的生命都来自于我。

Humans? They're no different.

人类?他们没有什么不同。

I don't owe them a thing.

我不欠他们。

I give. They take. But I can always take back.

我付出,他们索取。但是我可以随时收回。

That's just the way it's always been.

人们一直都是这样做。

It's not their planet anyway. Never was. Never will be.

毕竟这不是你们的星球,以前不是,以后也不是。

But humans, they take more than their share.

但人类,他们贪得无厌。

They poison me, then they expect me to feed them.

他们毒死我,竟然还想让我继续养活他们。

Well it doesn't work that way.

这怎么可能。

If humans want to exist in nature with me and off of me, I suggest they listen close. I'm only going to say this once.

如果人类想在大自然中与我共存,赖我而生,我要你们听仔细 我只说一次。

If nature isn't kept healthy, humans won't survive.

如果没有健康的大自然,人类将走向灭亡。

Simple as that.

就那么简单。

Me, I could give a damn, with or without humans.

至于我,有没有人类都无所谓。

I'm the ocean. I covered this entire planet once.

我的海洋。我曾经覆盖过整个地球。

And I can always cover it again.

我也可以再一次把它全部覆盖。

That's all I have to say.

这就是我要说的。


Soil 土地 (陈建斌配音、爱德华·诺顿配音)

I am the soil.

我是土地。

I am in the hills, and in the valleys, the farms, the orchards.

我存在于高山上,山谷中,农场里,果园间。

Without me humans could not exist. But you treat me like dirt.

没有我,人类无法生存。但你们却把我看得一文不值。

Do you realize that I am just a thin skin on this planet?

你们意识到了吗,我只是这个地球薄薄的一层皮肤?

And that I'm actually alive.

我也是有生命的。

Full of organisms that grow your food.

充满了让你们的食物得以生长的有机物。

But I am broken, aching, overused, sick.

但是我被你们破坏、伤害、过度开发、损害。

Because of you. You have withered me away to less than half of what I used to be just over100 years ago.

就是因为你们。你们让我萎缩,现在我只剩下不及100年前一半的厚度。

Are you paying attention? I am turning to dust.

你们注意到了吗?我正在逐渐化为一片荒漠。

So maybe you could treat me with a little more respect.

所以也许你们能对我多一些尊重。

I suppose you still want to eat, right?

我想你们不想饿肚子,对吧?


Rainforest 雨林(葛优配音、凯文·史派西配音)

I am the rainforest.

我是雨林。

I watched them grow up here.

我看着他们在这里成长。

They've left. But they always come back.

他们离开了。但他们总是会回来。

Yes, they always come back.

是的,他们总会回来的。

For my trees, their wood.

为了获取我的树木,作为木材。

My plants, their medicines.

为了采集我的植物,充当药材。

For my beauty, their escape.

我的美丽是他们的世外桃源。

I've always been there for them and I have been more than generous.

我有求必应。我慷慨大方。

Sometimes I gave it all to them. Now gone forever.

有时候,我付出了全部。现在一切不复返。

But humans, they're so smart. So smart.

但人类啊,他们真的很聪明,真的很聪明。

Such big brains and opposable thumbs.

这么智慧的大脑,灵巧的双手。

They know how to make things. Amazing things.

他们善于创造,了不起的创造。

Now, why would they need an old forest like me anymore?

现在,他们还需要我这片古老的森林做什么呢?

Jungles? Trees? Well, they do breathe air.

需要我的丛林还是树木?对了,他们总得呼吸吧。

And I make air.

而我制造了氧气。

Have they thought about that?

他们意识到这件事了吗?

Humans, so smart. They'll figure it out.

人类,这么聪明。他们会想出办法的。

Humans making air. That'll be fun to watch.

人类制造氧气。那可太有意思了。


Water 水(周迅配音、佩内洛佩·克鲁斯配音)

I am water. To humans I am simply just there.

我是水。对于人类来说我司空见惯。

I'm something they just take for granted.

我对他们只是理所当然的东西。

But there is only so much of me. And more and more of them every single day.

但是我是非常有限的,而人类的数量却每天都在增长。

I start as rain in the mountains flow to the rivers and streams. And end up in the ocean.

我化身为雨水落入山中,流进小溪与河流并最终汇入海洋。

Then the cycle begins again.然后循环再次开始。

And it will take me 10,000 years to get back to the state I am in now.

要回到我现在的状态需要一万年。

But to humans? I'm just water. Just there.

然而对于人类来说,我只是水,理所当然就在那里。

Where will humans find me when there are billions more of them around?

如果人口再增加几十亿,人类还能找到我吗?

Where will they find themselves?

他们自己又将如何生存?

Will they wage wars over me?

他们会为了我而发动战争吗?

Like they do over everything else?

就像他们为了其他事而做的那样?

That's always an option. But it's not the only option.

那倒是一种选择,但并非唯一的选择。


Redwod 红木(濮存昕配音、罗伯特·雷德福配音)

How come you're so smart?

你怎么这么聪明?

Kid, I've been around a really long time. As a matter of fact, our kind has been around longer than just about anything. I've seen just about everything.

小子,我已经活了很久很久。事实上,我们是这个世界上最古老的生物了。我已经什么都见识过了。

Really? Like what?

真的吗?比如什么?

Well, I've seen weather. All kinds of weather.

比如气候吧,各式各样的气候。

And lots of critters?

还有许多动物吗?

Yeah. At first there were just some bugs and spiders, then some mice and rats, and some rabbits and bears, and skunks .Then, all of a sudden, there were humans. And all hell broke loose.

是啊。最早的时候就是些昆虫和蜘蛛,后来就有了老鼠,兔子,熊和臭鼬。再后来人类突然出现了。一切就乱了套。

Why? What did the humans do?

为什么?人类做了什么呢?

Well, they changed wolves into dogs, rivers into lakes, and us into wood. They started using the planet like it was put there just for them. Act like they've got an extra one laying around.

他们把狼驯化成了狗,让江河变成湖泊,把我们变成木材。他们把地球据为己有,就好像专门为他们准备的一样。就好像他们还有一个地球一样。

Why do they do that? Why don't they understand?

他们为什么这样做呢?他们不懂得后果吗?

I don't know. If they don't figure out that they're part of nature rather than just using nature, they probably won't be around to see you grow up.

我不知道。如果他们不懂得自己是大自然的一部分而是肆意利用自然,那么他们也许等不到你长大。


Flower 花(汤唯配音、露皮塔·尼永奥配音)

I am a flower.

我是花。

Yes, I'm beautiful. I've heard it before and it never grows old.

是的,我很美。人们常这么说,而且从来不会变老。

I'm worshiped for my looks, my scent, my looks.

人们崇拜我的长相,我的气味,我的容貌。

But here's the thing. Life starts with me.

但是事情是这样的,生活由我而起。

You see I feed people. Every fruit comes from me.

你看,我在哺育人类。每个水果来自于我。

Every potato. Me.

每个土豆,来自于我。

Every kernel of corn. Me. Every grain of rice. Me.

每粒玉米,来自于我。每颗麦子也来自于我。

Me, me, me, I know. But it's true.

我,我,我,我知道,但这是真的。

And sometimes I feed their souls.

有时人类的心灵也会需要我。

I am their words when they have none.

当你无法表达时候,我可以帮你说出。

I say “I love you,” without a sound. “I'm sorry,” without a voice.

我说“我爱你”不带一个声响。“我很抱歉,”没有一个声音。

I inspire the greatest of them.

我是启发伟人的源泉。

Painters, poets, pattern makers. I've been a muse to them all.

画家,诗人,模型师。我一直是他们的缪斯。

But in my experience, people underestimate the power of a pretty little flower.

但以我的经验,人们低估了一朵漂亮小花的力量。

Because their life does start with me and it could end without me.

因为他们的生活确实由我而起,也可以由我而终。


Coral 珊瑚礁(甄子丹配音、伊恩·萨默海尔德配音)

I am coral.

我是珊瑚礁。

Some people think I'm just a rock.

有些人认为我只是岩石。

When, in fact, I'm the largest thing alive on this planet.

但事实上,我是这个星球最大的生命体。

I'm so big, I can be seen from space. But for how long?

大到从太空都可以看到我。但还能持续多久?

I grew for almost 250 million years and humans came along and now one fifth of me is gone.

我来到这里大约2.5亿年后人类出现了,从那时起我已经失去了我的五分之一。

Sure, l live at the bottom of the sea. And you might not see me that often.

是的,我生活在海底,你们很少能见到我。

But you do need me.

但是你们需要我。

Do you realize that one quarter of all marine life depends on me?

你们知道有四分之一的海洋生物都依赖我生存吗?

I am the nursery of the sea.

我是海洋生物的栖息地。

Little fish depend on me for food and to hide from the big fish.

我为小鱼提供食物,为它们提供躲避大鱼追捕的庇护所。

And guess who eats the big fish?

猜猜谁吃大鱼呢?

That's right. You do.

是的。是你们。

I'm the protein factory for the world.

我是全世界的蛋白质工厂。

Yet you raise the temperature of the ocean so I can't live here anymore.

但你们却让海洋温度不断升高,使我无法继续生存。

And when big storms and tsunamis barrel through the ocean, I'm your fortress.

当风暴和海啸灾大洋上呼啸而过时,是我在为你们遮挡。

Yet you tear me apart with dynamite and poison me with cyanide.

然而你们却用炸药把我撕碎,用氰化物来毒害我。

Well, here's a crazy thought: Stop killing me.

我有一个疯狂的想法:停止伤害我。


Sky 天空(陈冲配音)

Look up. 抬头看

There I am.

I am the Sky. 我在这里

I am a warm and protective blanket wrapped around everyone on Earth. 我散发温暖,保护地球上的每一个人

I can bring clouds, rain and the wind. I can be an ice storm. 风起云动雨飘,甚至狂风暴雨,都由我掌控

Without me, you'd fry. 没有我,你将受尽烈日煎熬

Every day, I am the breath you take in, yet you are making me sick. 我是你呼吸的每一口空气,但你却害我奄奄一息

I am congested, off-balance, polluted. 失去平衡,充满污染

You see, I am more delicate than you think. 其实我,比你所想的要脆弱

It took millions of years to get it just right — my perfect mix of gases, temperature and weather that you enjoy. 经历了数百万年,才完美调整好适应你用的空气、温度和气候

But now your cars, your factories and dust — they have pushed me past the limit. 你用汽车、工厂、灰尘将我逼向绝境

And you wonder why my typhoons and tornadoes are more intense, more frequent? 却反向我抱怨台风、龙卷风为何更密更狂

I have become unpredictable. 我已无法自控

Less rain here, a lot more rain there. 这里久旱不雨,那里雨水泛滥 Hotter summers, colder winters. 炎夏更炎, 寒冬更寒

I cannot even control myself anymore. 我已无法自控

Enough about me. 算了吧

I will show my changing self to you in your days ahead. 来日给你们展现我的剧变吧

But in the end, I'll be fine. 最后,天是不会塌下来的

Give me a few thousand years. 给我几千年吧

I have weathered trauma before. 以往大秧大祸,我都有力回天

I am not worried for myself. 不是自己,而是你

Look up. 记住,命,由天定


Mountain 山(冯小刚配音、李·佩斯配音)

I am the Mountain.

我是山

I am nature's oldest temple.

我是自然界最古老的圣殿

My glaciers and streams provide the water you drink.

我的冰川河流,为你们提供维持生命的水

My forests, your wood, your clean air.

我的森林,你们的树木,为你们提供新鲜的空气

From up here, I see how you've come to treat this world.

我清晰地看到,你们对这个地球的所作所为

You used to recharge your body and soul in the calm of my forests.

曾经,你们来到我的森林,只为享受身心的宁静

You once climbed my peaks, seeking enlightenment.

攀登到我的顶峰,只为获得心灵的启迪

Now you take what you want, and contemplate only your own gain.

如今,你们一味地从我这里获取利益

Open your eyes while there's still time.

要知道,有一件事,我看的非常的清楚

Because there's one more thing I see clearly: the cliff you’re on — and the rocks below.

那就是,你们正在靠近悬崖的边缘,而悬崖的下面,乱石密布。


Ice 冰(梁朝伟配音、连姆·尼森配音)

I am ice. 我是冰。

I move slowly. 我缓慢地移动。

I keep the world cool. 我保持着世界的清凉。

Well, I used to. 不过,这些都成为了过去。

But humans keep warming this planet. 你们人类,不停地给这个星球加温。

I tried to warn you. 我一直尝试去警告你们。

I send pieces of me thundering into the ocean. 我将自己片片剥落,轰然坠入大海。

You do nothing. 你们熟视无睹。

I raise sea levels. 我增高了海平面。

You do nothing. 你们依然无动于衷。

It has taken you decades to notice. 经过了数十年, 你们才有所察觉。

Perhaps I'm not so slow after all. 或许,我消失得并没有你们想像的那么慢 。


Home 家园(张艾嘉配音、瑞茜·威瑟斯彭配音)

I am Home. 我是家园

I give you comfort. 我是你温暖舒适的源泉

I shelter your family. 我为你和家人遮挡风雨

See me for who I am: home sweet home. 请看清我是谁:家园,温馨的家园

I am your refuge. 我是你的避难所

I am the floor that supports you. 我承载着你

The foundation that keeps you steady. 是助你稳固的基石 The walls that give you shelter. 是让你躲避风雨的墙垣

The roof that protects you. 是一直保护你的屋顶

I am your home. 我就是你的家园

If you don’t take care of me, I cannot take care of you. 可是,如果你不在乎我,我也将无法照顾你


亚马逊(靳东配音)

我是亚马逊 我是世界上最大的雨林 我带给你们充足的雨水 我保障你们舒适的气候 我提供你们治病所需的植物 其中有许多种类 你们尚未认知 但是你们正在对我进行洗劫 你们不停地砍伐我的树木 不停地堵塞我的河流 不停地焚烧我的林地 我再也无法保护 那些赖我生存的人们 你们掠夺的越多 我能给予的就越少 越来越少的水 越来越少的药材 以及 越来越少的氧气 要知道 我可是地球的肺 如果我没了 你们也就没了 而我 是有能力重生的

Copyright © 2024-2025 安琪影院 www.539m.com